AgilePDX provides four meetups in Portland. There you can find education, friends, and colleagues involved in the pursuit of agility and, generally, a rousing good time. We gather in person at our meetups and informal gatherings, in Slack, in LinkedIn, and on Twitter (@agilepdx). Join us on Slack by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The event held on the third Wednesday night is programmed by the Coordinating Committee, so if you are interested in speaking and you are in the Portland or Cascadia area, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
You can find our events on Calagator.org, RSVP for them in the AgilePDX Meetup group, and they are announced in the #announcements channel in the AgilePDX Slack Community.
- Downtown Pub Lunch – 12:00 noon to 1:00 PM on the first Friday of the month at McMennamin’s Ringler’s.
- Downtown Evening – Third Wednesday of the month at Puppet: Doors open at 6:30 PM, main event starts at 7 PM and usually runs to 8 PM, we’re out of the building by 8:30 PM.
- Westside Cafe Lunch – 12:00 noon to 1:00 PM on the fourth Friday of the month at Nike.
- Book Discussion Group – Approximately every 6 weeks as announced on Meetup.
- Mob Programming – Second Tuesday of the month at Cayuse, beginning at 6pm.
- Agile PM Roundtable – Second Thursday of the month online using Zoom at 7am.
- Lean Coffee in the North – 10am at Percipio on the third Sunday of the month.
- Virtual Pub Lunch – Online on the second Friday at noon; online using Zoom.
Please register for these events via our Meetup community:
Communities We Support
AgilePDX is a proud supporter of the Future of Work Portland annual Open Space conference. FOW PDX was launched as a collaboration between AgilePDX, Lean Portland, and Responsive with support from Agile Open Northwest to explore the synergies between these communities and provide a forum for constructively influencing the future of work in Portland in alignment with the values and practices of these communities. Learn more and register at fowpdx.com.
We proudly support and provide a Slack channel in our Slack community for the High Church of Lean Coffee, a discussion group that spontaneously organizes its always animated conversations using the Lean Coffee method. The High Church of Lean Coffee meets the first Sunday of each month. Register here to join them.